Hillary is ready and so are we. Let’s go!
Welcome to the official Hillary 2016: PRISON or POTUS?! Campaign
(POTUS that’s President of the United States for people who don’t know that Joe Biden is VPOTUS –Vice President of the United States, Michelle Obama is FLOTUS — First Lady of the United States …)
Hillary Prison or President? That’s HILLPoP2016 for short. This is not a HARD CHOICE. Any questions? Read my Clinton books, The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power and Following Orders: Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House Lawyer.
In the Hillary 2016: Prison or POTUS?© campaign our swirls and arrows are fashionable orange.
Check out this happy Hillary 2016 campaigner.
Click the bumper stickers to purchase!
Note: Take down! This bumpersticker is no longer available. Hillary for America’s legal department lodged an intellectual property right’s holder trademark complaint against HILLPoP2016’s latest styles. While HILLPoP2016 thinks our H is different (the arrow faces left and is orange for instance), one must pick their battles. HILLPoP2016 respects Zazzle’s decision regarding their terms of service agreement and wishes more corporations would enforce them.
Play music? We’ve got you covered. Check out this gorgeous customizable guitar pick.
This guitar pick is not longer available. Take down because of Hillary for America’s legal team.
Yes we can. Let’s go!
Show Washington your disgust with the special justice system that doesn’t apply to everyday Americans but to people like Hillary.
Shop at the Hillary 2016 Store! Check out our latest designs in honor of Hillary’s campaign.
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We’ve been ready for a long time.
Clinton White House 2.0
Let’s be blunt, if past is prologue, for new voters and millennials, there are scores of books on the scandal ridden-indictment-dodging Clinton White House 1.0 to see what a Clinton White House 2.0 will look like including:
- Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter’s Story by Michael Isikoff;
- The Hunting of the President: The Ten-Year Campaign to Destroy Bill and Hillary Clinton, by Joe Conason and Gene Lyons;
- Blinded by the Right by David Brock [Note: Charles Laurence of the UK’s The Week has falsely accused me of being a Brook right wing warrior as documented here];
- High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton by Ann Coulter;
- All Too Human—a political education, by George Stephanopoulos; Because He Could, by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann;
- Sell Out: The Inside Story of President Clinton’s Impeachment, by David Schippers;
- The First Partner, Hillary Rodham Clinton, by Joyce Milton;
- My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror by Louis J. Freeh;
- A Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, by Jeffrey Toobin;
- American Rhapsody, by Joe Esterzhas; For Love of Politics:
- Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years, by Sally Bedell Smith;
- Monica’s Story, by Andrew Morton; Unlimited Access:
- An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Gary Aldrich;
- and the The Strange Death of Vincent Foster, by Christopher Ruddy.
Despite the horror from those who only see “left/right” as opposed to “right/wrong,” suggested books are included from both ‘sides.’
This is how to make informed decisions.
People shouldn’t get stuck in partisan echo chambers. Often both political aisles are half wrong. Moreover, writers who misrepresent other people’s books and try to convince you not to read them do that because there is evidence they don’t want you to see.
HILLPoP2016 does not and will not subscribe to that and would never tell anyone not to read another person’s book. It’s the Clintons. More evidence can always surface.
The great thing about the Prison or POTUS campaign is it may be reused for future candidates, be it Republican or Democratic. [insert candidate][insert year]: Prison or POTUS?
Brace yourself for silly season and the politics of personal destruction.
**Nobody has endorsed the Hillary 2016: Prison or POTUS? campaign. I have not sought endorsements, will not be seeking any. I don’t seek endorsements for my books either. It’s about the work. – M